Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Turmoils..........................

Tak tau macam mana nak letak kat sini..... but what happened last Sunday was a GREAT shocked to me & my family. Too personal to put down here. It changed the lives of my ENTIRE FAMILY...... berat sungguh dugaan yang diberi olehNya.

But I'm more concerned about my mum. Kalau dia tak tahan dengan dugaan ni and choose to follow Arwah Bapak to the alam yang satu lagi.... I HAVE to redha. You know what I mean kan? Walau macam mana sayang pun I kat Mak, kalau Allah lebih sayangkan dia........ Its not that I wish 'that' for Mak just more like a reminder to myself that sometimes I have to let go orang yang I sayang. But , I'm hoping sssooooo much that she can make it few more years.

Kena terima kenyataan that this musibah changed our lives. Just dont know how to break the news & face my hubby. He'll be back this Thursday.

Dont feel like blogging for the time being. Sorryyyyy........

Till then...........


No comments:

Post a Comment