Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Saturday 17/10/2009 - Another week end at home...... (part 1)

Salam all.... hari ni I got a call from mum ( well, since 'that' kejadian my mum tak balik rumah. been staying at my adik's place for about a week now). Good news , she wants to come home. Bagi I, that shows only one thing - that she has accepted and redha dengan segala yang telah berlaku. Mum asked me if I & hubby can fetch her tomorrow. Beres aje... Syukur Ya Allah!

My kids ada music class today. So kenalah masak..... My menu  for today  - masak lemak cili api sardin , kangkung goreng, ikan goreng, sup ayam dengan makaroni... Jadilah tu kan...


makaroni yang dah direbus dimasukkan dalam periuk sup...

my sardines....add in to the santan


our lunch for today.......
Till then........


No comments:

Post a Comment